Nothing Phone (2): Design Leak
The technology company Nothing, led by Carl Pei, is preparing to launch its second smartphone model - the Nothing Phone (2). After the brand's first smartphone received a positive response due to its eye-catching design language, the successor is scheduled to be released in July.
Could the new Nothing Phone (2) look like this?!
In collaboration with the leaker “OnLeaks”, the first render images of the upcoming Nothing Phone (2) have now been published on Smartprix. OnLeaks is considered a reliable source in the smartphone scene, which is why the leaked images could be a fairly accurate representation of the final product.
Compared to the first model, the design of the Nothing Phone (2) shows some notable changes and improvements. These innovations aim to increase the overall aesthetics and usability of the device. Major design updates include:
- A redesign of the lighting elements, especially those of the camera module, giving the device a refreshed and refined appearance.
- A subtle curvature on the front and back in the style of a 2,5D design that both improves ergonomics and offers an immersive viewing experience.
- A rounded frame that makes for both comfortable handling and pleasing aesthetics.
- An improved dual LED flash that allows for high quality photos even in low light conditions.
- Several individually controllable light elements around the wireless charging coil that give the device a personal character.
When it comes to sustainability, the Nothing Phone (2) makes a clear statement. With a lower carbon footprint than its predecessor and packaging that is completely plastic-free, the new model puts the focus on eco-friendliness. The device will also contain three times more recycled or bio-based materials.
Nothing Phone (2) on the left, Nothing Phone (1) on the right.
The officially known specifications of the Nothing Phone (2) include a 6,7" display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset and three years of Android OS updates. In addition, the smartphone is said to be equipped with a 4700 mAh battery.
Source: OnLeaks x Smartprix