Samsung publishes impressive numbers on the Samsung Galaxy Fold
Samsung announced its sales figures at CES 2020 in Las Vegas. Previously, the manager had incorrectly stated the desired sales volume of 1 million units sold, which were significantly above the actual figures.
The boss from the mobile department Koh Dong-Jun, however, had now released the figures to the journalists. These ranged from 400.000 to 500.000 devices.
The Samsung Galaxy Fold is the first smartphone of its kind to have a foldable display. However, the smartphone had to be removed from the market after a few weeks because the hinge had defects and was therefore no longer usable.
But after new developments in the hinge, Samsung has managed to fix this problem and is offering it again for sale. The current price is € 2.000.
Technical data for the Samsung Galaxy Fold:
- Display: 7,3 ″ with a resolution of 2152x 1536 (362 ppi) and a format of 12,6 to 9
- Dimensions of the Galaxy Fold: 160,9 × 111,9 × 6,9mm
- Weight: 263 g
- Main camera: 16MP / wide angle 12MP / Tele 12MP
- Selfie camera 10MP and 8 MP
- Processor: Snapdragon 855 with 12 GB RAM.
- Memory: 512 GB (not expandable)
- Battery capacity: 4,380 mmA
- Price€ 2.000