Samsung Galaxy A9 - Smartphone with 5 cameras
Samsung Galaxy A9
Processor and memory
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
GPU: Adreno 512
Internal memory: 128GB
Memory extension: Yes, until 512GB
Display Type: Super AMOLED
Display diagonal: 6.3 inches
Display resolution: 2220 x 1080 pixels
* 24 Megapixel Wide Angle, Autofocus, F1.7
* 10 Megapixel Tele, 2-fold optical zoom, autofocus, F2.4
* 8 megapixel ultra-wide angle, 120 ° image area, F2.4
* 5 megapixels for bokeh effect, F2.2
* 24 Megapixel, F2.0
Dual SIM: Yes
SIM size: Nano SIM
Mobile: LTE Cat.9
WiFi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
* Ambient light sensor
* Proximity Sensor
* Fingerprint Sensor
Battery: 3.720 mAh
Size: 162,5 77 x x 7,8 mm
Samsung Galaxy A9
Elder look and fast mid-range amenities
Quad main camera for spectacular shots
The Samsung Galaxy A9 is the world's first smartphone with a quad main camera. Equal 4 image sensors give the user a variety of options in the hand to make recordings even more creative. Artificial Intelligence (AI) analyze the scenes and subjects and adjust the camera settings to get the most out of a photo. The automatic defect detection checks photos afterwards and informs the user about possible image errors. Also the front camera has a lot to offer. For crisp selfies, the Galaxy A9 is equipped with an 24 megapixel front camera.
The most important points about the main camera at a glance:
• The 24 Megapixel main sensor is the all-rounder and ensures clear and bright pictures in bright or dim light, so that detailed shots can be taken at any time of the day.
• The 10 megapixel sensor with telephoto lens offers a dual optical zoom. Users can pick up their subject and capture it in lossless close-ups.
• The 8 megapixel sensor with ultra-wide-angle lens captures events in the 120 ° image area and thus enables fascinating panorama pictures.
• The 5 megapixel sensor allows the bokeh effect. The depth of field of the photos can be determined manually before and after shooting.