The CCbetter CS810W Action Cam in the test
* Image sensor: 12 megapixel CMOS sensor
* LCD: 2.0 '' LTPS LCD (640 * 480)
* Photo Resolution: 4000x3000 (12MP) /3648x2736 (10MP) /3264x2448 (8MP) /2592x1944 (5MP) 3648x2736 (10MP) /3264x2448 (8MP) / 2592x1944 (5MP)
* Video Resolution: 1920 * 1080 (30 fps) / 1080 * 720 (60 fps)
* Audio: WAV format
* Shooting mode: Self-timer (2s / 5s / 10s / 20s / 30s / 60s); Single Shot / Continuous Shot
* Connectors: USB 2.0 and Mini-HDMI (Type D)
* Waterproof: up to 30 meters
* Memory: supports SD card up to 32 GB
* Battery: Removable 900mAh battery
* Video compression format: H.264
* Microphone: Yes
* Speaker: no
* The CS810W with battery
* A waterproof case (up to 30m)
* Various brackets (belt, helmet, bike steering wheel, adhesive pads, ribbons)
* USB data or charging cable
The CS810W has a 12 megapixel CMOS sensor and a 140 ° wide-angle lens installed. Videos can be shot with a resolution of 1080p and 30 pictures-per-second, as well as 720p and 60 pictures-per-second. The recording format is MOV, H.264 is used as the codec. Pictures shoot the camera with 5, 8, 10 and 12 megapixels. The LCD display of the cam measures 2 ".
The camera also has a microphone and a WLAN module integrated. The battery of the camera is removable and has a capacity of 900mAh.
For commissioning, an additional micro SD card is required. It is important to note that the camera only supports cards up to 32GB.
The camera can be operated via the integrated function buttons as well as via WLAN. To connect the camera with your smartphone or tablet you have to activate the WLAN of the camera. The camera then builds its own Wi-Fi network, to which one can connect via Wi-Fi. With an additional app, the camera can then be controlled. You can also make adjustments to the image quality, as well as show a live image. You can also switch between video and picture mode and also watch recordings directly on the receiver and share them on social media.
Within the user interface of the camera you have numerous settings. Among other things, it is possible to change the resolution and image quality, set a burst mode (the camera shoots several pictures in succession) and manage the timelapse mode (the camera takes several shots after a fixed number of seconds). Also, the camera can be used as a Dash Cam. Here is a quick overview:
Resolution | Looping Video | Date display | Exposure | Image Resolution | Burst Mode | Time lapse timing | Frequency | Language | Date / Time | Tones | Turn 180 ° | Screensaver | Save electricity | Format | Reset | version